Screen printing or silk screening is a printing technique that uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil. Through this process, your design or logo can be imprinted directly onto garments with a variety of different print styles.
Pricing is based on multiple variables. These include;
- Total quantity and sizes
- Style and color of garment
- Number of print locations
- Number of colors in the design(s)
- Dark garments require a base white when printing with plastisol.
- Discharge ink does not work on every color garment.
- Add $1.00 per additional color (price includes 2 print locations)
- Additional cost will be applied on the 2X*, 3X*,4X*, 5X* sizes.
- Add $1.50 per tagless label – Includes logo, t shirt size, care instructions, etc.
- Rush fees available if needed.
- Not all colors have 3X, 4X or 5X available.
- California tax will be added to your order if ordered in CA unles you provide a resellers.
- Shipping available nation wide via FedEx.
- Local Chula Vista / San Diego pick up is FREE.
Screen Printing Services
- Standard Screen Printing – 12w X 14h MAX
- Oversized Screen Printing -14w X 18h MAX
- Plastisol Based Printing
- Water Based Printing
- Discharge Printing
Set Up Fee
- $20.00 per color / individual location
Set up includes film positive, screen burning and pin point registration.
- Oversized Print | +.65¢ each
- Discharge ink | +.30¢ each
- Color Matching | +$20.00 per color
- Ink Swap | +$15.00 per color
- XX & XXX | +$2.00 per unit
Plastisol is the most commonly used ink for screen printing textiles. Great for bright colors on light and dark garments. Plastisol print styles include the following; 1. Spot color print – our most common form of printing, 2. Distressed print – Vintage or semi transparent, 3. CMYK print – Four color process that produces a full range of colors, 4. Blend print – Printing two or more colors in one pass, 5. Glow ink – Glows in the dark after it’s been exposed to UV light, 6. Glitter print – Glitter flake in gold and silver.
Discharge ink is a water based product that deactivates the dyes used on natural fabrics. Ideal for printing lighter colors on darker garments. Discharge ink delivers a soft feel and bright results but only works with 100% cotton material. This ink is great for half tones and designs with lots of detail. Discharge is one of the most popular styles of ink used in the industry. Ask us about using discharge ink for your next order!
WATER BASED INK
Water based ink is a product that soaks into the fabric instead of sitting on top. Ideal for printing on lighter garments. The benefits for printing with water based ink are very similar to discharge. You can achieve super soft feel with rich colors that pop. This ink works very well with cotton, poly/cotton, and triblend materials. Ask us about using water based ink for your next order!
Please read through our artwork requirements before submitting a quote.
Need a custom quote for your project?
We are committed to providing the highest quality for our customers and we guarantee all of our products.
Fast Turn Around Time
Standard 7-10 business days & rush orders under 5 days available.
Great prices to help you promote your business and grow.