Screen printing or silk screening is a printing technique that uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil. Your design or logo can be imprinted directly onto garments through this process.
Pricing is based on multiple variables. These include:
- Total quantity and sizes
- Style and color of garment
- Number of print locations
- Number of colors in the design(s)
Due to these varying factors, each order is unique and must be priced individually.
Screen Printing Services
- Standard Screen Printing – MAX print size 12w X 15h
- Oversized Screen Printing – MAX print size 16w X 21h
- Plastisol Based Printing
- Water Based Printing
- Discharge Printing
Set Up Fee
Set up includes film positive, screen burning and pin point registration.
- Oversized Print | +85¢ each
- Discharge ink | +$1.00 each
- Flash printing | +45¢ each
- Color Matching | +$20.00 per color
- Ink Swap | +$10.00 per color
Please read through our artwork requirements before submitting a quote.